Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Where did June Go?

SOMEHOW - June is gone!

I looked up and suddenly, it was June 30.  Summer is zooming on by and it will be over before we know it.

Many of us in the office have been redecorating, moving, painting, etc.  I am planning to paint, rearrange and reorganize my office over the next two weeks.  Tomorrow I am searching for new chairs, fabric, and some accent pieces.  It is fun and exciting to shop for items like this.  I spend so much time at school and I want my office to not only be organized and efficient, but warm and inviting to parents and students that I meet with in there.  I will post some pictures once I have the items and do a little before/after shot.

My closet needs to be purged of unnecessary items that accumulate over the year and that were passed down from predecessors, but I was afraid to throw out last summer in my frenzy to move in my office.  Can anyone relate to this?  I like to be neat and organized, but as the year wore on, items piled up and I kept shoving them into my closet to get them out of the way!

I am also excited to get my "mobile office" up and running for fall......more on that soon!

I hope you are enjoying your summer and spending quality time with friends and family.  It will be August 12 before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment