Sunday, April 12, 2015

Welcome to the Blog

I have had the privilege of serving as the Principal at TFCA for this school year.  Before that, I served as Assistant Principal and Guidance Counselor.  I have grown so much in my understanding of the private education world, counseling practice and in my faith through these positions.  It is truly a blessing to serve in this ministry!

This blog will serve many purposes.  It will highlight special lessons I spot in classroom observations and serve to give kudos to deserving staff members.  It will serve as a point of communication between our administration and our TFCA family where we can share vision, mission, purpose and gain input from students, staff and families about our progress.  I will share research specific to our school and links to articles I read that are particularly poignant and relevant to our mission at TFCA.

I welcome your response and comments as we dialogue and work together to serve our students and community!


No comments:

Post a Comment